Important Update Regarding COVID-19
As we continue to monitor the evolving COVID-19 (coronavirus) situation, we want to reassure you that we plan to remain open for business. We know how important it is for you to be able to access healthcare for your pets when you need it.
Temporary COVID-19 Hours:
- Monday-Thursday: 7:00AM-6:00PM, closed from 1:00PM - 2:00PM for lunch
- Friday: 8:00AM - 1:00PM (no Veterinarian appointments)
- Saturday: 8:00AM - 1:00PM
- We are working within the CDC’s guidelines to keep our clinic and staff free of the virus.
- We have added additional cleaning procedures.
- We have instructed staff not to come to work if they or someone in their household is sick.
If you are sick, or have any concerns about exposure, but need to bring in your pet, please call us in advance so we can work out a plan to reduce the spread of germs while ensuring your pet receives appropriate care.